Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dear Government Employee

If you are a government employee or agent, please read this:

I have no intention to commit any acts of violence or threat of same against any persons or property, nor engage in any hate speech or give comfort or aid to the enemy. I know no one in the 9/11 truth movement who intends to commit any such acts.

My only intent is to help uncover and spread truth. My goal is merely to defend America. My strategy and tactics are non-violent. My motto is that the truth will set us free. If truth is illegal, then this country is no longer a free republic or a democracy. I was born in the U.S. and have lived here my entire life. I have never met a terrorist in my life.

Please take your oath seriously -- to defend our country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Please do the right thing.

How do you know who domestic enemies are? They are the ones that violate the U.S. constitution and the 200-year subsequent body of law which defines the U.S.A. as a nation of laws. They are the ones who trade away our nation's long-term interests for their own short-term self interests and power.

How do you know who are good, patriotic Americans? They are the ones interested in assuring that our country is strong in the LONG RUN. They believe in democracy, liberty, freedom, and justice. They believe that the country is more important than the particular administration in power, and that each administration is legitimate only to the degree that it serves the interests of the nation.

I, and others like me, are like Galileo, trying to spread the truth. I hope and pray that you will respect a truth-seeker, such as Galileo, and will not act like the Church in killing Galileo for failing to adopt the lie that the Sun rotates around the Earth. If you persecute Americans for speaking truth, you are as bad as the Church for persecuting Galileo.

God bless you and thank you for serving your country.

This was co-written with my anon friend.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest walking around Washington DC with a sign reading: "I am not a terrorist". The arrest or harrassment of someone for carrying such a statement of benign intent would proove that freedom of speech has ceased to exist.

Another sign I would like to see: "This sign will not be shown on television", which would be effective whether or not proven to be true by subsequent events. If not shown, it will have proven to be true. If shown, perhaps some people will think about the deeper meaning of the sign.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home