9/11 Family Members File Petition with NIST
Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine today filed a petition with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) seeking correction of inaccurate factual statements and analysis in NIST's reports on the destruction of the Twin Towers.
Mr. Doyle is the representative of the largest group of 9/11 families, the Coalition of 9/11 Families*, and lost his own son Joey in the collapse of the twin towers.
Mr. McIlvaine, an outspoken 9/11 truth activist, lost his son Bobby when the World Trade Centers were destroyed.
Another prominent 9/11 family member supports the petition, but decided for personal reasons not to sign.
Also signing the petition are:
• Physicist Dr. Steven Jones
• Scientist and former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories, a division of Underwriters Laboratories, Kevin Ryan
• Architect Richard Gage (a member of the American Institute of Architects, who has been a practicing architect for 20 years and has been responsible for the production of construction documents for numerous steel-framed and fire-protected buildings for uses in many different areas, including education, civic, rapid transit and industrial use)
• And the group Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice
The petition can be read here. It is very strong and solid, and well worth a read.
If you are not sure why the 9/11 families needed to file a petition, or what percentage of the families question 9/11, or if you would like an introduction to 9/11, you can read this list of frequently-asked questions.
The family members' petition was mainly drafted by attorney James Gourley. It should be noted that the petition was commenced independently of, is wholly unaffiliated with, and does not endorse or sponsor the petitions prepared by any other persons.
* The Coalition of 9/11 Families is not a signatory to the petition.