Is This What Happened on 9/11?
Let's quickly review some odd facts about 9/11:
- The 9/11 flights were quite empty compared to normal flights (pp. 52-53)
- Many of the passengers on the hijacked flights were high-level navy or defense contractors, with expertise in remote control and related systems
- The military has been able to fly planes by remote control for over 50 years
- Several of the hijackers apparently trained at U.S. military bases prior to 9/11
- The lead hijacker - Atta - was, according to his girlfriend, a hard-drinking, lapdance-loving, pork-eating guy
- Many of the hijackers appear to have been working for, or been protected by, U.S. or allies intelligence services
- On the very morning of 9/11/01, five war games and terror drills were being conducted by several U.S. defense agencies, including one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes. Then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers, admitted to 4 of the war games in congressional testimony -- see transcript here or video here (6 minutes and 12 seconds into the video). See this, this (exercise was moved back to 9/11), and this
- Was 9/11 was an exercise in remote control flying that was commandeered so that the planes flew into the World Trade Center and Pentagon?
- Did the hijackers play the Red Team who tried to defeat national defenses, and did the guys who were supposed to stop them (the Blue Team), fail to stop them? Remember that the government agent who infiltrated the alleged terror cell asked the FBI to substitute fake powder for real explosives, but the FBI turned him down.