Friday, November 25, 2005

Video of Construction of the World Trade Center

In searching for blueprints of the World Trade Centers, I stumbled upon an 18-minute film made in 1983 of the construction of the Twin Towers called "The Center of the World".

I have not seen this video referenced anywhere before. In fact, I have never before seen any video on the construction of the Twin Towers.

This video should provide source material for 9-11 researchers analyzing the construction, strength and heat-dispersing properties of the towers. I have not yet had time to analyze the video in detail, and so I cannot yet say what useful evidence the film contains. I'll leave that up to the physicists, engineers and other dedicated 9-11 researchers to determine.

Postscript: I have also found a lead for at least a small portion of the blueprints for the Twin Towers. Stay tuned...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home