Thursday, September 14, 2006

Defending Our Home

If a burglar breaks into my house, I've got the right to defend myself and my property. If a bad guy is climbing through my window, I don't have to be all that shy about protecting myself.

If a foreign invader tries to seize someone's home, destroy him and his way of life, that person is going to fight hard to repel the invader. History has shown that people fight harder to defend their home and town from foreign invaders than in any other situation.

Well, foreign invaders are trying to destroy my way of life. Some of the invaders - many of whom call themselves "neocons" - have dual citizenship, and their loyalty lies primarily with the foreign nation.

Some of the invaders are Americans, but in name only. They are traitors who couldn't care less about America or her people. They are attempting to repeal the Constitution (especially the Bill of Rights), criminalize dissent, implement a Big Brother system of total surveillance, deceive the people into hating the enemy-of-the-day (whoever is standing in the way of the next phase of the imperial plan), and rob us all blind. Even if they have an American passport, these people are as anti-American, in the true sense of the word - loving liberty and having core American values - as anyone in the world. Indeed, these are people who have no problem killing 3,000 American citizens to kick start their imperial agenda.

I was born in the U.S. and I've spent my entire life here. This is my home. I am not willing to let these foreigners, these burglars, these invaders, take my home and my way of life away without a fight.

This is not a small, third-world jungle village we're talking about here. This is the United States of America. The vast majority of us know that the Neocons lied us into invading Iraq. Some 100 million of us know that 9/11 was an inside job. Many of us understand that the last couple of elections have been rigged. We get that our treasury has been looted. We are the real Americans, the true patriots, the people -- and we know.

We must fight like we are defending our home . . . because we are.

We can repel the foreign invaders and prevent further false flag attacks against American citizens . . . because people defending their own homes fight the hardest.

Note: I am NOT advocating violence of any kind. Nor do I advocate an overthrow of the government. As I've previously stated, I am calling for a RETURN to the American, Constitutional form of government and the rule of law.

And please note that I don't care whether the second country in a person's "dual citizenship" is Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Russia, China, Iran or another country. THE WHOLE POINT is that anyone with dual citizenship may not necessarily put American interests first, especially if that person has a HISTORY of advising foreign governments. The country doesn't matter: the lack of loyalty to America does.





5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Give us a hint here, Alex. Are you talking about the Joooooooos?

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's talking about fucking idiots like you, Pat.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joos rule the earth with their mind rays.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pat,

Your article about George's statements is absurd. There is absolutely nothing antisemitic about his feelings. All he is saying that there are people in our government and people who have influence in our government that want to destroy this country piecemeal. Bottom line: anyone who wants to dismantle our Constitution serves a foreign interest and the current administration has done exactly that. Some of them happen to hold duel citizenships with Israel, does that mean that George hates all Jews? Not at all, so don't try that desperate, Orwellian smear tactic of associating anti-semitism with whatever position you want. Or do it anyway, it just makes you lose credibility among the thinking people who care about this country.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Washingtons Blog said...

Anyone who thinks that I am anti-Semitic is using dishonesty to put words in my mouth which I:

(1) Never said; and

(2) Don't agree with.

First of all, I don't care whether the second country in a person's "dual citizenship" is Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Russia, or something else. THE WHOLE POINT is that anyone with dual citizenship may not necessarily put American interests first, especially if that person has a HISTORY of advising foreign governments.

Second of all, many people of Jewish faith question 9/11. Indeed, prominent Jewish scholars and rabbis say that uncovering the truth of 9/11 has the power to bring positive, lasting change to our nation and to our world.

If the level of analysis from the posters from Screw Loose Change is any indication, you folks do not have very impressive logical skills, I am sorry to say.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home