Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Propel the Truth

As you know, Digg buries 9/11 stories (see Hunting Down Digg's Bury Brigade, Proof Digg's Bury Feature Abused to Suppress Controversial Content, Time To Fight Back Against Online Disinfo Agents and Trolls and Bury The Bury Brigade).

But Netscape has just launched its own version of Digg called "Propeller". After only a couple of weeks, it is already listed as about the 1,500th most popular website on Alexa.

Use Propeller to spread 9/11 truth.

To see how it works, please vote up my 9/11 story by clicking here.




1 Comments:

Blogger Oberststuhlherr said...

I am almost sure this comment will not be approved[on 911blogger]. None of my other comments have been. There is no objective search for the truth promoted by 911blogger. I have posted extremely well researched material to [911blogger], only to have it rejected or removed. It is hard to believe that at the dawn of the 21st century one would be subjected to overt religious bigotry motivated by ignorance and superstition, but that is the only motive I can ascertain for their intolerance. I am simply of the wrong religious persuasion.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home